OpenDoors is a Social Enterprise, set up to help residents to take steps to increase their household income, access opportunities and significantly improve their lives in a variety of ways. OpenDoors provide a holistic service to residents as well as ensuring that rent arrears reduce, particularly acting to mitigate the effects of the welfare reforms.
Our outreach services include;
- 1:1 Digital training for residents Digital events in the community
- City & Guilds Qualifications
- Support into employment
- Welfare benefits advice
- Support with budgeting and debt issues
- Support with rehousing
- Community food projects and healthy eating
- We also provide training and consultancy services to Landlords.